What is your deepest fear?

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I will never find another lover...

I just had a very funny experience. Ok just in case I got your hopes up, it was not THAT funny! I was making a call to DHL to ask about a package that was supposed to be delivered to my house. (Seems like lately I am having a lot of incidents around packages delivered to my house) Well, anyway she was very pleasant and asked me for my details. Eventually she says to me that it can be delivered again at the house ONLY between 09h00 and 17h00. I was a little bit puzzled because the notice that I had received about an attempted delivery said the deliver man/lady had tried to deliver it at 18h45... suspicious. I pointed this out to her and she brushed it off, "Yeeesss, thats true but we only deliver between 9 and 5." Now for those of you reading this because of the title must be wondering where the lover issue comes in... hehehe

Anyway after some discussion she suggests delivering it to the office. I agreed and gave her the address and she put me on hold to confirm the details... thats when I heard it. She played for me a song that started... "I will never find another lover, sweeter than you, sweeter than you..." that's right KCi and Jojo... and if you dont recognise that starting line you have NO business reading this blog entry. I was so amused I started to laugh out loud. I was thinking "damn she is direct... and we haven't even seen each other face to face." Hehehe... it was some nice amusement for the afternoon.

1 Comments:

At Mon Jul 23, 01:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had already heard good stuff about Eindhoven, but for a post office lady to hit on you with this song goes beyond my fantasies!

Besides, I thought you were into Dutch rap, now you expect people to know a song from Jojo?? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home